Projects and Partnerships
LITS partners with many academic and administrative departments on campus on teaching, learning, and research projects and to further the College's mission and strategic goals. These include:
- Blended Learning in the Liberal Arts, exploring how technology can be used to support teaching and learning in a residential liberal arts college context
- Digital Scholarship, supporting collaborative research that critically engages with digital technologies.
- Information Literacy, helping undergraduates develop disciplinary research skills and critical information practices.
- the Information Stewardship Council, helping the college community protect and effectively manage data.
- Partnership with faculty on the open access policy, which makes Bryn Mawr faculty research literature freely available online.
- the Museum Studies minor, with opportunities to work with Bryn Mawr's rich collections and archives and experienced professional staff
Work With Us!
- Have an idea for a digital teaching, learning, or research project? We offer Digital Bryn Mawr Grants and staff consultations to help you get started.
- LITS also hosts a wide array of paid summer internships for current undergraduates.
- Using Adobe Acrobat to Check/Fix Accessibility of PDF Files
Library and Information Technology Services
101 N Merion Ave
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania 19010
Office of the CIO: